MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WKRG) — Governor Kay Ivey went to Twitter to announce that the COVID-19 vaccination online portal is in the works.
The ADPH and governor’s office is aware of the high volume of calls slowing the hotline down.
Governor Ivey asks for patience and to only call the hotline if eligible, if a busy signal is given call back later.
- NW Florida Johnson & Johnson vaccine clinics switch to Moderna this week
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine impacts felt by Gulf Coast recipients, family says
- Coach O says LSU NEEDS this Spring Game
- “She’s irreplaceable,” Principal of St. Mary’s Catholic school remembers Pre-school teacher who died following house fire
- Amended gambling bill passes Alabama Senate, heads to House