MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Governor Kay Ivey announced a statewide mask requirement along with an amended Safer at Home Order.
Individuals will be required to wear a mask or other facial covering when in public and in close contact with other people, as described in the order.
This amended order extends until July 31, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
This is her fourteenth supplemental emergency proclamation containing an amended Safer at Home Order.
- USA Board of Trustees appoints Dr. John Smith as acting president effective July 1
- House struck by lightning in North Baldwin County
- MPD: Man threatens to blow up I-65 Walmart, demands money
- VIDEO: Thousands of bikers buck COVID restrictions for motorcycle Mass at monastery
- Alabama, Mississippi ranked last in COVID-19 vaccine distribution, Florida not far behind