MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey is on a list of the 10 most popular governors in the U.S., according to a poll.
Morning Consult surveyed more than 5,000 registered voters across the United States on their governor. The fourth-quarter survey found that Ivey has an approval rate of 58 percent, ranking her at No. 10. Ivey’s disapproval rate is 28 percent. Her net approval was up 30 points.
Top 10 most popular governors
1. Mark Gordon, R-Wyoming
2. Larry Hogan, R-Maryland
3. Charlie Baker, R-Massachusetts
4. Phil Scott, R-Vermont
5. Chris Sununu, R-New Hampshire
6. Doug Burgum, R-North Dakota
7. Ron DeSantis, R-Florida
8. Greg Abbott, R-Texas
9. Asa Hutchinson, R-Arkansas
10. Kay Ivey, R-Alabama
10 least popular governors
1. David Ige, D-Hawaii
2. Matt Bevin, R-Kentucky
3. Gina Raimondo, D-Rhode Island
4. Ned Lamont, D-Connecticut
5. Kate Brown, D-Oregon
6. Kristi Noem, R-South Dakota
7. Janet Mills, D-Maine
8. Jim Justice, R-West Virginia
9. Mike Dunleavy, R-Alaska
10. Andrew Cuomo, D-New York
Morning Consult conducted 493,910 surveys with registered U.S. voters from October 1 through December 31, 2019, to determine the Fourth Quarter 2019 Governor Rankings.
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- Dog taken in stolen car in Denver found 2 weeks later
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- Biden to lay out plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Live: What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan?