UPDATE (5:53 P.M.) — A letter was issued to all state agency heads from Gov. Ivey to reiterate her previous announcements as well as go over additional restrictions related to COVID-19.
The letter can be viewed below:
Governor Kay Ivey issued out a couple of tweets Sunday evening stating that as of March 16 on Monday she will be authorizing agency directors to implement telework.
All of her tweets are below:
- Alabama Power makes progress with only 3,400 customers without power in Mobile
- Foley Pedestrian Bridge blue to honor first responders
- Baldwin EMC reports 46,470 members experiencing power outages due to Hurricane Sally
- President Trump speaks in NC, pledges woman for Supreme Court, pushes Senate to move on pick
- Off and on light rain continues with cooler temperatures