MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WHNT) – Governor Kay Ivey issued a call to action Friday to Alabamians to wear masks.
In the video, Ivey said everyone can do their part.
Ivey’s safer at home order was amended on July 15 to include a statewide mask requirement.
- Seasonal Into the Weekend; Taste of Fall Likely Next Week
- Fla. Governor to establish “students bill of rights”
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- Mnuchin and Powell urge support for unemployment relief and small business loans
- 2-alarm Fire fire at Yester Oaks apartments in Mobile