FOLEY, Ala. (WKRG) — An 18-year-old woman has been arrested, accused of exploiting an elderly man in her care. Deputies say Trinity McAdams was a home caregiver for an 81-year-old man. McAdams allegedly had her client sign incomplete checks. She would then add more money to the check. Deputies say McAdams collected more than $4,000 within a nine week period. McAdams has been charged with one count of Financial Exploitation of the Elderly and five counts of Obtaining Signature by Deception.
The Baldwin County District Attorney’s Office’s Elderly Exploitation Team focused on the investigation. The team handles financial crimes against elderly men and women.
- North Mobile County License Commission, Revenue Commission offices to be closed due to power outages
- US economy notches record growth in third quarter but recovery incomplete
- Trump meets with rap star Lil Wayne in Florida
- Netflix raises subscription prices
- No substantial erosion reported yet at Baldwin beaches following Hurricane Zeta