HALEYVILLE, Ala. (WKRG) — 52 years ago today, the first 911 call in the nation was placed in Haleyville.
The Alabama Office of EMS took to Facebook to share a piece of Alabamian history:
- Don’t come home for Easter, Mexican government tells its citizens abroad
- MCHD: 0-4 year old child tests positive for COVID-19
- University of Arkansas virtual choir’s singing of ‘Alma Mater’ goes viral
- Costco to give health care workers, first responders priority access to stores during coronavirus crisis
- LIVE NOW: Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies