MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — Fire crews responded to the Alabama State House in Montgomery Friday afternoon.
According to an unnamed building manager, the building was evacuated after an exhaust fan in a bathroom on the third floor started smoking, causing a light smell of smoke throughout the building.
No injuries were reported. Montgomery Fire and Rescue as well as ALEA are on the scene.
This is a developing story, which will be updated as new details are available.
- More products added to FDA hand sanitizer recall list
- ‘Cake Boss’ star Buddy Valastro recovering after 2 surgeries following gruesome bowling injury
- Evel Knievel’s son suing Disney over “Toy Story 4” character
- Newsfeed Now: California wildfires; South Park visits Denver
- Love coffee? Here are the best U.S. cities for coffee drinkers