MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Alabama Department of Public Health is now reporting 952 cases of coronavirus in the state. There are 48 cases in Mobile County, 18 cases in Baldwin County, 1 case in Escambia County, and 3 cases in Washington County. The department is reporting 18 deaths in the state but 13 directly connected to the illness.
- Mobile museums start reopening Tuesday
- President Trump, Sessions engage in heated Twitter war
- Biloxi police arrest man wanted for second-degree murder
- Spring Sport Shout Out: Josiah Harry
- The Latest in Sen. Jeff Sessions, Tommy Tuberville US Senate race