Alabama will hold its 15th annual sales tax holiday, starting Friday, July 17, at 12:01 a.m. and ending Sunday, July 19, at 12 midnight.
The tax-free weekend is meant to give shoppers the opportunity to purchase certain school supplies, computers, and clothing free of state sales tax.
Local sales tax may still apply.
Here is a list of items that qualify for the sale:
- E.T. Highway has welcomed Earthlings for 25 years
- Tinkerbell with tattoos, inked Incredibles; Disney to allow visible tattoos on cast members
- Philosopher UFOlogist says humans are not ready to make contact
- Derek Chauvin won’t testify at murder trial in George Floyd’s death
- Alabama state parks getting boost from new partnership, governor to announce details