Alabama will hold its 15th annual sales tax holiday, starting Friday, July 17, at 12:01 a.m. and ending Sunday, July 19, at 12 midnight.
The tax-free weekend is meant to give shoppers the opportunity to purchase certain school supplies, computers, and clothing free of state sales tax.
Local sales tax may still apply.
Here is a list of items that qualify for the sale:
- Woman charged with shooting at husband at Huntsville hotel
- Black Friday looks different in Mobile this year
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- Justin Timberlake donates new wheelchair accessible van for Tennessee teen
- UPDATE: 19-year-old shot and killed at Bennett Pointe Apartments on Old Pascagoula Road