ATMORE, Ala. (WKRG) — A suspect was identified in the shooting death of a 17-year-old on Harris Street Friday, November 27th, say Atmore Police.
According to a press release, officers found the victim with a gunshot wound to the upper body. He was transported to Atmore Community Hospital where he later died, say police.
Atmore Police identified the suspect as 22-year-old Rodarious Tyrig Dailey. Police say he is still at large and is considered armed and dangerous.
Officers learned from witnesses at the scene the male victim was sitting in the back seat of a vehicle parked at the above address when a lone suspect entered the property. APD Investigators were told the gunman then fired into the car striking the victim.
Atmore Police encourages anyone with any information concerning the whereabouts of Dailey to call Atmore Police at 251-368-9141.
- Border Patrol agents ready to rescue migrants stranded in the snow and other harsh elements
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- MPD: Traffic stop turns deadly after man armed with knife runs from police