MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — ALDOT announced on twitter that the Alabama welcome centers on I-10 at the Alabama-Mississippi border and the Alabama-Florida border will be closed starting at noon ahead of Hurricane Sandy.
- Harvest Moon to welcome fall. Here’s the best night to view
- When can your elementary school kid get vaccinated? Here’s what we know
- Samuel Adams to release $240 beer that’s 28% ABV, illegal in 15 states
- Food distribution to be held for Escambia County Residents
- New Toyota Tundra engine to be made in Alabama