MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — ALDOT announced on twitter that the Alabama welcome centers on I-10 at the Alabama-Mississippi border and the Alabama-Florida border will be closed starting at noon ahead of Hurricane Sandy.
- Virginia Veteran has winning encounter with Prince Harry at Invictus Games, and the picture to prove it
- Warm and more humid evening, Storm chances rising by Friday
- CDC redefines COVID-19 close contact, adds brief encounters
- McConnell on GOP’s COVID stimulus bill: Some relief is better than none at all
- Second stimulus checks: No relief deal until after election, report suggests