ALABAMA (WHNT) — Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill has confirmed there will be no direct mail voting in Alabama in the 2020 election.
In a response to a tweet from President Donald Trump, Merrill said absentee voting and physically heading to the polls will be the only option:
“Don’t worry @realDonaldTrump, WE WILL NOT have direct mail in voting in Alabama! We have provided an excuse provision for anyone that wants to vote absentee and our polling sites will be open for anyone that wants to vote in person! Keep working hard to Make America Great Again!”ALABAMA SECRETARY OF STATE JOHN MERRILL
- Big Game Bound Week 7: Battle of the unbeatens
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential debate preparations; FBI announces possible election interference
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will it be ready and will it be safe?
- Third-degree murder charge against Derek Chauvin dismissed in George Floyd death
- Ghislaine Maxwell denied inappropriate action by Jeffrey Epstein in newly released 2016 deposition