ALABAMA (WHNT) — Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill has confirmed there will be no direct mail voting in Alabama in the 2020 election.
In a response to a tweet from President Donald Trump, Merrill said absentee voting and physically heading to the polls will be the only option:
“Don’t worry @realDonaldTrump, WE WILL NOT have direct mail in voting in Alabama! We have provided an excuse provision for anyone that wants to vote absentee and our polling sites will be open for anyone that wants to vote in person! Keep working hard to Make America Great Again!”ALABAMA SECRETARY OF STATE JOHN MERRILL
- Crestview Police collecting school supplies
- Escambia County commissioner May issues statement on death of Sixth Avenue Baptist Church pastor
- VIDEO: Man caught on camera stealing campaign signs
- Virtual Shark Week kicks off in Gulf Shores
- BCPS: Virtual school registration is closed for Baldwin County schools after being open for only 20 minutes