UPDATE (09/20/20) — Alabama Power reports that restoration efforts are at 99% Sunday.
Full message below:
“Alabama Power has completed restoration efforts following Hurricane Sally. By noon today, crews had replaced more than 400 poles, more than 500 transformers and more than 1,500 spans of power lines that were damaged or destroyed during the severe weather.”
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Alabama Power reports only 3,400 Mobile customers are without power after great restoration progress.
- Robertsdale corrections officer dies from COVID-19 complications
- As COVID-19 numbers skyrocket, Florida governor says ‘we’re not shutting down’
- Migrants welcome COVID-19 vaccination efforts at Tijuana campsite
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in Prichard, police searching for suspect
- Olympic gold medalist says swim races ‘not clean’