BEULAH, Ala. (WRBL) – A Lee County Sheriff’s Office drug bust in Beulah has landed an Opelika man with multiple drug charges, including Trafficking Methamphetamine.
The Lee County Sheriff’s Office says that investigators conducted a search warrant on Dec. 1, 2020 in the 8000 block of Lee Road 390 in Beulah. During the search, they found multiple drugs and drug paraphernalia inside of the home that was searched.
The recovery of the substances inside has led to drug charges for Deangelo Labrone Willis, 45 of Opelika.
Officials say when they searched the residence, they found marijuana, crack cocaine, methamphetamine, and drug paraphernalia. As a result, Willis faces the following charges:
- Trafficking Methamphetamine
- Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Possession of Marijuana, First Degree
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
Willis was released from custody at the Lee County Jail on a $55,500 bond, according to the LCSO.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to get in contact with the Lee County Sheriff’s Office at 334-749-5651, or call the Central Alabama Crime Stoppers at 334-215-7867.
- Community support needed to complete special needs park in Summerdale
- Michigan parents denied legal rights to their babies due to outdated law
- Florida lawmaker wants to rename highway ‘President Donald J. Trump Highway’
- WATCH: Jennifer Lopez sings ‘This Land Is Your Land’ and ‘America the Beautiful’ at Biden inauguration
- WATCH: Garth Brooks calls for unity in ‘Amazing Grace’ inauguration performance