(WKRG) — The Alabama Department of Public Health is confirming 2,229 cases of coronavirus in the state, including 65 deaths. Mobile County reports 221 cases, Baldwin County reports 43 cases, Washington County reports seven cases while Clarke County reports ten.
- Former TV weatherman sentenced to at least 4 years in child porn case
- Batman signaled to save world during COVID-19 pandemic
- Local students earn national ranking in French contest
- Prodisee Pantry working toward ‘new normal’
- Cooking with John: O’Quigley’s Seafood Steamer