MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WKRG) — Attorney General Steve Marshall announced Monday the indictment of a Dale County man, Jason Park, for 60 counts of child sex crimes.
Marshall presented evidence to a Dale County jury on June 17, 2020, resulting in Park’s indictment.
Park was served a notice on June 26, 2020, at the Dale County Jail where he was already incarcerated after being arrested for the same charges.
Park’s indictment charges include 43 counts of Child Pornography, 13 counts of production of Child pornography, and 4 counts of sexual abuse of a child less than 12-years-old.
There is no further information on the investigation or Park’s alleged crimes.
- UPDATE: House fire confirmed on Perdido Street, Escambia County, no injuries
- Matthew Wolff shoots 64 to take Rocket Mortgage Classic lead
- Afternoon thunderstorms, wet week ahead
- Case of rare brain-eating amoeba found in Hillsborough County
- 1 of 2 protesters hit by driver on Seattle freeway dies