MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Alabama Department of Public Health has provided additional COVID-19 hospital data on the Alabama COVID-19 dashboard.
This information is provided by the Alabama Incident Management System (AIMS), AIMS is a computer software that ADPH uses to monitor hospital stays during emergencies. Due to the upgrade in the AIMS system, the number of hospitalization data will appear much higher than earlier reports.
The number of hospitalizations that will be reported each afternoon will include the total number of admissions/discharges (including deaths) of confirmed COVID-19 patients and the number of admitted patients each day with confirmed COVID-19.
To view the hospitalization data click here and go to tab 9.
- Police search for missing Dothan man who could be in danger
- Mississippi lawmakers return to the Capitol to discuss the state’s budget
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season
- Grove Hill Police investigate shooting Sunday night
- New York sheriff told: Rachel Ray’s house on fire