The Alabama Department of Public Health said Saturday an outside entity made a mistake with COVID-19 tests.
ADPH said the entity accidentally marked negative tests as positive when sending results Friday afternoon. As a result, the number of confirmed cases on the state’s online dashboard was inaccurate.
ADPH said corrections could take a few days and they are continuing to monitor for any inaccuracies. The outside entity is also reaching out to facilities who ordered tests from them.
- ‘Major’ water line broken in Prichard, some residents without water
- WKRG.com: Top online headlines for January 15
- Governor Tate Reeves Extends Executive Order
- How would you spend a Mega Millions jackpot? Prize soars to $750 million ahead of Friday drawing
- Security heightens around US Capitol as Inauguration Day draws closer