MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Alabama Department of Public reports approximately 1,841 cases statewide with 45 reported deaths related to COVID-19.
Here are some breakdowns of the counties:
For a further breakdown of counties click here.
- Fundraiser set up for 22-year-old father who died after going missing in the water near Perdido Pass
- TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods to reopen most stores by end of June
- Smiles Behind the Shield: Saraland police officer nails birthday surprise
- The Park at OWA to open June 5
- Former TV weatherman sentenced to at least 4 years in child porn case