ALABAMA (WKRG) — As the Alabama Department of Public Health (ADPH) experience massive call volumes, the organization ask callers to try again later as you may receive a busy signal.
Due to massive call volume, callers to the COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling Hotline are encouraged to try their call again later if they get a busy signal.
The hotline has received over 338,000 calls within the first few hours of operation. We are rapidly adding staff to assist callers and appreciate your patience.ADPH
- Video shows burglars tunneling into Oregon stores to steal $10K in equipment
- Cemetery worker buried alive, dies after grave collapses
- Crash on Old Pascagoula Road causes traffic jam
- Pensacola attorneys file joint motion in court against Skanska
- Tribute at BCHS baseball game for teen who died in crash