(WKRG) — UPDATE: Lee County Sheriff Jay Jones confirms Vadie Sides is alive and well.
The Lee County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s assistance in locating Evelyn Vadie Sides. Evelyn Vadie Sides is a 4-year-old white female with red hair and green eyes with a red mark on her nose. She was last seen walking with her red dog and wearing a short sleeve floral dress in the 5000 block of Lee Road 66 in Auburn, Alabama at 2:30 pm on March 25, 2020. If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of Evelyn Sides, please contact the Lee County Sheriff’s Office at 334-737-7131 or call 911.
- Man goes into cardiac arrest after being struck by car
- USPS expects mail-in ballot surge, Democrats and Republicans disagree about giving USPS more money to prepare
- Man accused of punching ECSO deputies, K9
- Border city poised to get first-ever immigration court; addition of 100 new judges clears House
- Rain will be hard to come by for the rest of the work week