(WKRG) — UPDATE: Lee County Sheriff Jay Jones confirms Vadie Sides is alive and well.
The Lee County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s assistance in locating Evelyn Vadie Sides. Evelyn Vadie Sides is a 4-year-old white female with red hair and green eyes with a red mark on her nose. She was last seen walking with her red dog and wearing a short sleeve floral dress in the 5000 block of Lee Road 66 in Auburn, Alabama at 2:30 pm on March 25, 2020. If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of Evelyn Sides, please contact the Lee County Sheriff’s Office at 334-737-7131 or call 911.
- New wristbands serve as wearable vaccine card
- FAA proposes fining unruly passenger $32,750 for allegedly refusing to wear mask, hurting flight attendants
- Flock of rare California condors trash woman’s home
- 3 injured in Idaho middle school shooting; student captured
- Nebraska governor touts launch of state’s ‘Beef Passport’ program