(WKRG) — UPDATE: Lee County Sheriff Jay Jones confirms Vadie Sides is alive and well.
The Lee County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s assistance in locating Evelyn Vadie Sides. Evelyn Vadie Sides is a 4-year-old white female with red hair and green eyes with a red mark on her nose. She was last seen walking with her red dog and wearing a short sleeve floral dress in the 5000 block of Lee Road 66 in Auburn, Alabama at 2:30 pm on March 25, 2020. If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of Evelyn Sides, please contact the Lee County Sheriff’s Office at 334-737-7131 or call 911.
- Patient hospitalized for COVID-19 plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments
- Former dog owner sleeps at animal shelters, comforting pets waiting for forever homes
- Operation Santa helps thousands of children in Northwest Florida
- Jeopardy! shares Thanksgiving message from late host Alex Trebek