TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WKRG) — A small earthquake rattled the area just northwest of Tuscaloosa Thursday morning. The magnitude 2.6 quake was centered about 40 miles northwest of Tuscaloosa near the Alabama/Mississippi state line, according to the USGS.
- Florida senator leading effort to limit SCOTUS justices while Democrat says court packing won’t happen
- Virginia Veteran has winning encounter with Prince Harry at Invictus Games, and the picture to prove it
- Warm and more humid evening, Storm chances rising by Friday
- CDC redefines COVID-19 close contact, adds brief encounters
- McConnell on GOP’s COVID stimulus bill: Some relief is better than none at all