Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
STAMFORD, Conn., July 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The kids are out of school and their days are filled with hours playing outside. But what if it's too hot? What about the scorching days that bring heat warnings from The Weather Channel, when parents need to keep children happy until the weather cools down and they can play outside.
Take a look at what Charter brings parents to keep a kid from being bored while waiting for a heat wave to pass.
Charter On Demand has two cool collections of animated fun. The first is available through August 5:
- Bob the Builder: Teamwork Time!
- Adventures in Lalaloopsy Land: The Search For Pillow
- Barney: Storytime with Barney
- Alice In Wonderland (1951)
- Bratz Fashion Pixiez
- Bratz Sleepover Adventure
- Bratz Super Babyz
- Bob the Builder: Let's Build the Beach
- Care Bears: Totally Sweet Adventures
The second collection of animated favorites is available from July 15 through August 19:
- Rio 2
- Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who!
- Happy Feet
- Over the Hedge
- How to Train Your Dragon
- Kung Fu Panda
To access Charter On Demand:
Go to Channel 1
Use the arrow keys on your remote to highlight "Movies" and press OK/Select
Choose a movie, confirm your purchase and enjoy.
We're also asking parents what their child's favorite animated movies are. Tweet us @CharterCom
- Bob the Builder: Teamwork Time!: © 2012 HIT Entertainment Limited and Keith Chapman. © 2012 HIT Entertainment Limited.
- Adventures in Lalaloopsy Land: The Search For Pillow. © MGA Entertainment, Inc. LALALOOPSY TM and all related logos, names, characters, distinctive likenesses and slogans are the exclusive property of MGA, All rights reserved.
- Barney: Storytime with Barney: ©2013 Lyons Partnership, L.P. The Barney name and character, related characters and the overlapping dino spots and Barney and star logos are trademarks of Lyons Partnership, L.P. Reg. U.S. Pat. & tm. Off. and other countries.
- Alice In Wonderland © 1951 Buena Vista Television. All rights Reserved.
- Bratz Fashion Pixiez © 2007 Lionsgate Entertainment. All Rights Reserved.
- Bratz Sleepover Adventure © 2007 Lionsgate Entertainment. All rights Reserved.
- Bratz Super Babyz © 2007 Lionsgate Entertainment. All Rights Reserved.
- Bob the Builder: Let's Build the Beach ©2008 Lionsgate Entertainment. All Rights Reserved.
- Care Bears: Totally Sweet Adventures © 2008 Lionsgate Entertainment. All Rights Reserved.
- Rio 2 © 2014 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved.
- Tarzan © 1999 Disney Enterprises, Inc.
- Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who! © 2008 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
- Happy Feet © 2006 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Bolt © Disney Enterprises, Inc. All Rights Reserved
- Ratatouille © Disney/Pixar. All Rights Reserved.
- Aristocats © 1970 Disney Enterprises, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Over the Hedge © 2007 DreamWorks Animation LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- Antz © 1998 DreamWorks Animation LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- How to Train Your Dragon © 2010 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C. All Rights Reserved.
- Kung Fu Panda © 2008 DreamWorks Animation LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Charter (NASDAQ: CHTR) is a leading broadband communications company and the fourth-largest cable operator in the United States. Charter provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including advanced Charter TV® video entertainment programming, Charter Internet® access, and Charter Phone®. Charter Business® similarly provides scalable, tailored, and cost-effective broadband communications solutions to business organizations, such as business-to-business Internet access, data networking, business telephone, video and music entertainment services, and wireless backhaul. Charter's advertising sales and production services are sold under the Charter Media® brand. More information about Charter can be found at charter.com.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110526/AQ10195LOGO
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.