Reuben Dip Recipe
8 oz Softened Cream Cheese
1 ¾ cup Grated Swiss Cheese
5 oz. Chopped Corned Beef
½ cup Sauerkraut
¼ cup Thousand Island dressing
Salt & Pepper
4 slices Marble Rye Bread
1. Mix cream cheese, 1 cup of Swiss cheese, Corned Beef and Thousand Island dressing till thoroughly blended
2. Spread mix on bottom of small baking dish or small pan
3. Hand squeeze Sauerkraut till all water is removed; add salt & pepper to taste; place on top of cream cheese mixture
4. Sprinkle the rest (3/4 cup) of the Swiss cheese on top.
5. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until Swiss cheese is melty hot
6. Cut Marble Rye slice into four triangles; lightly toast.
7. Place dollop of mix on toast points
1909 Brookdale Dr. W.
Mobile, L 36618