Step #1 Ingredients
1 Each Cobb Salad Portion
¼ cup Diced Egg
¼ cup Tomatoes – Diced
½ each Romaine Hearts
Set Up / Garnish
2vz Ranch Dressing
¼ cup Blue Cheese Crumbles
Pooch Micro greens
Needed one small PVC pipe
1. Measure the Guac , cobb salad portion , diced egg, and tomatoes into a small bowl to mix
2. Using a spoon or a spatula mix ingredients
3. Transfer the contents of the mixing bowl to the ring, and lightly press down with the bottom of a small plastic cup.
4. Carefully remove the ring.
5. Place the romaine heart on the plate
6. Ladle 1oz of Ranch Dressing over the Cobb Stack creating a ribbon effect
7. Ladle one ounce of ranch dressing across the center of the Romaine pieces
8. Place a pooch of micro greens on the top of the stack
9. Sprinkle the blue cheese crumbles over the ribbon of dressing on the romaine pieces .