MOBILE, Ala. - WKRG will be represented in the Mobile Sports Hall of Fame.
WKRG Sports Director Randy Patrick will be a member of the 2018 Hall of Fame class under a special recognition category. WNSP radio host Lee Shirvanian will also be inducted into the same category.
They will join the 2018 class which includes Don Hultz, Leon Lett, Juan Pierre, Jack Robertson, Amy Chapman Kleinschrodt and Jake Peavy.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Death investigation underway after body found at Milton Dollar General
- Murder victim remembered as a "good kid"
- Man identified in fatal crash involving 18-wheeler on I-10
- INTENSE: Body camera video shows K-9 disarm suspect in Pensacola