WKRG Staff - GEORGE COUNTY, Miss. (WKRG) -- Many parents were concerned Thursday about a lockdown that took place at George County Middle School in Mississippi.
According to the GCMS website, there was an incident between two students after the pep rally.
The statement continues to say that to ensure all students' safety, the administrations called for a lockdown so all student would return directly to class.
No weapons were involved in the incident that occurred.
BREAKING: One dead, several pulled...
German chancellor says migration meeting
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Death investigation underway after body found at Milton Dollar General
- Murder victim remembered as a "good kid"
- Man identified in fatal crash involving 18-wheeler on I-10
- INTENSE: Body camera video shows K-9 disarm suspect in Pensacola