UPDATE 7:20 AM
According to a Pensacola Police official, the train has been cleared well ahead of schedule. No train related delays are visible in downtown Pensacola
PENSACOLA (WKRG) - If you're driving through the downtown area of Pensacola, expect heavy delays this Monday.
There is a broken down train that's 11,000 feet long.
It is blocking intersections like 9th Avenue and Gregory, Alcaniz and Wright and other surrounding intersections in that area.
It's going to still be at least 2 hours until it is moved out of the way.
News Five has a crew on scene and we'll provide updates as they become available.
- VIDEO: Investigation underway after possible beer bottle spotted in patrol car
- Irvington Family recovering after fire destroys home, kills dog
- Faith Time: serving needy in south Mobile County
- MFRD battles early morning fire
- Fairhope PD reminds Arts and Crafts visitors to legally park
- Child porn arrest made in Silverhill
- Alabama lawmakers consider making daylight saving time permanent
- Man killed in Baldwin County crash