PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) - The Flora-Bama is hosting a job fair and is looking to fill more than 200 positions across their five businesses.
The job fair is Saturday, January 27 and Thursday, February 1 from 11am - 3pm.
The Flora-Bama owns five properties, including the Flora-Bama, Flora-Bama Liquor & Lotto, Flora-Bama Yacht Club, Flora-Bama Ole River Grill, and Flora-Bama Marina & Watersports.
The available positions include: Server, Busser, Bartender, Hostess, Food Runner, Dishwasher, Cook, Kitchen Prep, Gift Shop, Liquor Store, Customer Service, Door Staff, Dock Hand, Maintenance and more.
The Flora-Bama says managers from each of their businesses and departments will be on site holding open interviews and fulfilling jobs within the week.
Training, they say, will start immediately after hiring to get a jump-start on the 2018 season.
Applications will be on site and all hires are contingent on a clean background check, so bring your driver's license and social security card.
The Flora-Bama says ages 16 and up are eligible for Ole River Grill, Yacht Club, & Marina. 18 and up is required to work at the Flora-Bama and Liquor Store.
For more information, go to florabama.com.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Crestview man accused of exposing himself to 6th grader near bus stop
- Destin man charged with beating, biting and sexually assaulting woman
- Reminder: Drive safely during freezing conditions
- FDOT Initiating Winter Weather Operations