Philadelphia (CNN) - An Eagles fan did a trust fall off the Philadelphia Ritz-Carlton awning Sunday after the Eagles' Super Bowl victory.
The team's win over the New England Patriots was the first super Bowl victory in Eagles franchise history.
The city of brotherly love was filled with jubilation as rowdy fans celebrated in the streets. There was also vandalism and looting.
Police scanners crackled with reports of massive crowds, a flipped car, a Christmas tree fire, and people climbing statues outside a museum.
At one point, a voice came over the scanner and said, "it's endless chief...endless."
Officials say three people were arrested in disturbances around the city.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Distinguished Young Women Oyster Eating Contest Today
- Mobile Fire Rescue responding to fire on Cottage Hill Road
- MPD seeks help locating homicide suspect
- Mobile police officer passes out after chase, possibly due to heat exhaustion