(WKRG) - The accident on I-10 eastbound near Malbis, exit 38 has been cleared.
The left lane was closed due to an SUV seen blocking the left lane.
It is unknown if anyone was injured in the accident.
- Red Snapper Conference Today in Downtown Mobile
- HAPPENING TODAY: Mobile Regional Job Fair
- Toys R Us liquidation sales expected to begin today
- Arrive Alive tour shows students dangers of distracted and impaired driving
- Three arrested for breaking into cars at Gulf State Park Pier
- Rouses Market to Replace Winn Dixie in Orange Beach
- Building boom continues for Baldwin schools
- Year-round ice rink coming to Eastern Shore Centre
- LISTEN: 911 call after 325-pound woman allegedly sat on, killed 9-year-old
- No funding to fix bridges throughout Escambia County according to commissioner
- Pensacola man convicted of attempted murder after setting woman on fire
- Pensacola's mayor says he won't seek third term