Theodore, AL (WKRG) - It was a big turnout last weekend and it could be a big turnout this weekend. The second of three information sessions for the Walmart distribution center was this morning from 9 am to noon at Theodore High School. Last weekend officials estimated roughly 2,000 people showed up at Alma Bryant High School for the first information session.
There will be no interviews nor hiring at these sessions. These are meant to show people the jobs the company has to offer.
The final informational session will be February 3rd at Bishop State in Mobile. The first phase of the hiring process is set to begin next month. People interested in applying can click on this link and typing "Irvington, AL" into the website search bar.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- VIDEO: Investigation underway after possible beer bottle spotted in patrol car
- Irvington Family recovering after fire destroys home, kills dog
- Faith Time: serving needy in south Mobile County
- MFRD battles early morning fire
- Fairhope PD reminds Arts and Crafts visitors to legally park
- Child porn arrest made in Silverhill
- Alabama lawmakers consider making daylight saving time permanent
- Man killed in Baldwin County crash
- OCSO reports busy St. Patrick's day with 14 spring break arrests
- UPDATE: Mississippi man found floating unresponsive in Gulf dies
- Florida deputy involved in crash, cited for not stopping at red light
- Police: Crestview shooting victims seek help at Waffle House