MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) - Citing the recently passed tax reform legislation by Congress, the C-E-O of Mobile's own Xante Corporation invited Representative Bradley Byrne to hand out bonus checks to the company's employees.
Each of the about 100 employees took home an extra $1200 at today's event.
Xante makes professional printing equipment for other businesses and corporations.
C-E-O Robert Ross said the company asks a lot of its workers so he thought the right thing to do in the wake of the tax cut was to give back to them. He says Xante is planning to invest in at least two new business ventures as well.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Death investigation underway after body found at Milton Dollar General
- Murder victim remembered as a "good kid"
- Man identified in fatal crash involving 18-wheeler on I-10
- INTENSE: Body camera video shows K-9 disarm suspect in Pensacola