11:45AM UPDATE: News 5 has confirmed three people have been transported to the hospital. No fatalities expected.
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) - Traffic is backed up Friday morning on Interstate 10 in the westbound lanes near the Florida-Alabama state line.
The back-up begins near mile marker 53, which is about three miles east of the Baldwin Beach Express exit. Traffic is currently backed up all the way into Florida.
At this time, it is unknown what is causing the back-up, but callers to News Five say a bad traffic accident is the cause of the crash.
News Five is working to gather more information and will bring you an update when available.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Traffic accident causes 18-wheeler to catch fire on Zeigler Blvd
- Women in Waffle House arrest video invited to meet with NAACP
- Dozens take oath of enlistment
- Police identify man who drowned in Causeway incident
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Deputies seek assistance locating escaped inmate
- Deputies search for Circle K armed robber
- Officer shoots Crestview homeowner inside his home
- Medical helicopter called to scene of Okaloosa County Crash