BILOXI, Miss. (WKRG) - Two people have been arrested and charged with receiving or possessing stolen property.
Police were notified via an OnStar notification of a stolen vehicle traveling through Biloxi. Officers located the stolen vehicle on Iberville Dr where an attempt was made to stop it. The suspects attempted to get away from the officers when the vehicle was disabled by OnStar.
Biloxi Police Department arrested 26-year-old Robert Charles Miller of Ocean Springs and 18-year-old Kelli Rae Moulds of Vancleave on charges of receiving or possessing stolen property.
Moulds was taken into custody without incident. Miller attempted to flee on foot when the vehicle was disabled but was quickly captured by Biloxi Police.
Both Miller and Moulds were transported to the Harrison County Adult Detention Center where they were held on a $10,000.00 bond each set on the warrant by Justice Court Judge Bruce Strong.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- The Yard Milkshake Bar comes to Fairhope
- The Doctor is In: Clinical Trials for Cancer Patients
- Report: Trump administration may put 25,000 immigrants in Baldwin County
- Man charged in cyclist's death in Fairhope pleads guilty to immigration charges