BAKER, Fla. (WKRG) - A man and woman found dead in what appeared to be a murder/suicide in Northwest Florida died from apparent gunshot wounds, the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office revealed on Tuesday.
As News 5 first reported on Monday, deputies were called to a home on Winners Circle north of Baker around 1:30 p.m. on New Year’s day.
The pair reportedly had been arguing the day before they were found dead, the sheriff’s office said in a release. However, investigators have not said how the two people knew each other.
The sheriff’s office said the names of the two people will be released after the medical examiner identifies the bodies.
People shaving their heads in support...
Education and budget
- VIDEO: Investigation underway after possible beer bottle spotted in patrol car
- Irvington Family recovering after fire destroys home, kills dog
- Faith Time: serving needy in south Mobile County
- MFRD battles early morning fire
- Fairhope PD reminds Arts and Crafts visitors to legally park
- Child porn arrest made in Silverhill
- Alabama lawmakers consider making daylight saving time permanent
- Man killed in Baldwin County crash
- OCSO reports busy St. Patrick's day with 14 spring break arrests
- UPDATE: Mississippi man found floating unresponsive in Gulf dies
- Florida deputy involved in crash, cited for not stopping at red light
- Police: Crestview shooting victims seek help at Waffle House