FAIRHOPE, AL- A motorcyclist killed in a crash in Fairhope was recently engaged and had just found out he was going to be the father of twins.
Patrick Waites died early Wednesday when he lost control of his Suzuki and crashed on Fairhope Avenue near the pier. A Dense Fog Advisory was posted at the time of the deadly crash.
Patrick proposed to his girlfriend Teisha Elmore Christmas Eve. The couple found out they were going to have twins just days before the crash.
A Go Fund Me account to help pay for the twin's expenses has been set up.
If you'd like to donate, you can search Go Fund Me "Patrick's Twins."
Here's the link:
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Former Pensacola teacher arrested for allegedly killing his wife
- VIDEO: Truck nearly runs Florida trooper off I-10
- BREAKING: Winter Weather Impacts Flights In Mobile And Pensacola
- Emergency officials in Northwest Florida want drivers to watch out for black ice