If you haven't registered to vote in the upcoming November election, today is your last chance to do so in Alabama. The deadline to register in Florida and Mississippi has already passed. Eligible voters can submit an application electronically at Alabamavotes.gov. You must have a valid Alabama Driver's License or valid Alabama Non-Driver's Identification card to complete the process electronically.
If you live in Mobile County, you can also register at the local County Board of Registrars located at 151 Government St. Voter registration services are also provided at the following local government offices and agencies:
- Driver's licensing office
- County and select municipal public libraries
- Department of Human Resources
- WIC Program, Department of Public Health
- Medicaid Agency
- Department of Rehabilitation Services
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Coast Guard, local agencies respond to diesel spill from sunken vessel
- Mobi-Mat makes Navarre Beach accessible to everyone
- N. Carolina man sentenced for enticing and traveling to Pensacola for sex with a minor
- Drexel on the Road: Historic Pensacola Village