Mobile, AL (WKRG)
Early morning fog is causing a major problem for commuters this morning. There have been 4-5 reported wrecks on the Bayway this morning. Heavey traffic is reported on the westbound side. One of the accidents has been on I-10 Eastbound between Water Street and the Wallace Tunnel entrance.
Another was reported at the 28-mile marker at the Battleship exit on I-10 Eastbound. Officers have been redirecting traffic from there down to the causeway. Another accident was reported at the 33-mile marker. So far on scanner traffic, there are no indications of injuries at this point.
The Latest: Kosovo talks suspended in
Pakistan launches new anti-polio drive
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Baldwin County schools relax dress code due to expected cold weather
- List of MLK Events Along Gulf Coast
- Loxley Police Investigate Chevron Burglary
- BREAKING: Death Investigation Underway in Baldwin County