LILLIAN, Ala. (WKRG) - A 47-year-old man was arrested early Monday morning for a break-in at a pharmacy in Baldwin County.
Toby Anderson was arrested by the Baldwin County Sheriff's Office and booked into the Baldwin County Jail. At this time, Anderson is charged with burglary third-degree, possession of a controlled substance, and attempting to elude, which is a misdemeanor crime. His bond was set at $26,000.
The burglary occurred at Lillian Pharmacy on Highway 98 around 12:30 a.m. on Monday.
A spokesperson for the Baldwin County Sheriff says an alarm went off inside the business when the suspect was breaking in. A deputy was nearby and apprehended Anderson who was still on the scene.
News Five will continue to follow this story and let you know when there is an update.
Florida mom sentenced to 3 years in...
Sheriff: Teen boy beats another to...
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- 4,900 Alabama Power customers in the dark in Northeast Alabama
- LongHorn Steakhouse presents check to Boys and Girls Clubs of South Alabama
- Mobile city leaders hold open house on Hillcrest Rd. traffic management plan
- Chickasaw Police identify driver in chase that ended in Prichard
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- New jobs heading to Robertsdale
- Spring Break arrests down in Orange Beach
- Spanish Fort Police chase stolen truck to Mobile, suspect runs
- Baldwin County career fair today