WKRG Staff - UPDATE: Superintendent Terry Evans with Spanish Fort Water System says the boil water advisory has been lifted.
MOBILE, Alabama (WKRG) -- Superintendent Terry Evans with Spanish Fort Water System has issued a boil water advisory for customers east of the Interstate 10 and Causeway overpass. The advisory is only for customers along the causeway.
Evans says customers must boil all water before consumption. The advisory is due to an overnight break in the waterline across the causeway.
The break is expected to be repaired within a couple hours but the advisory will remain in effect until further notice.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Child porn arrest made in Silverhill
- Alabama lawmakers consider making daylight saving time permanent
- Man killed in Baldwin County crash
- Active shooter training at Baldwin County schools