MOBILE, Alabama (WKRG) - The mother of the latest homicide victim in Mobile tells News 5 that the victim was her son, 19-year-old Roderick Conner. Conner was discovered in a pool of blood near the front door by his younger brother when he returned home Wednesday evening.
The crime at a home on Eoline Street, which is only blocks from LeFlore High School.
Mobile Police have not released any further information on this case and no arrest has been made yet.
WKRG is continuing to follow this breaking news.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Remains found in Citronelle confirmed to be missing man
- VIDEO: Hundreds line streets for Honor Procession of fallen officer
- Friends remember slain officer as devoted family man and dedicated officer
- Official Memorial Fund for wife, 1-year-old son of slain MPD Officer