PERDIDO, Ala. (WKRG) - According to a release from Alabama State Troopers, Marie Caitlin Olsen, 26, was ejected from a Toyota Tundra after it struck a guardrail on Interstate 65. Troopers say the driver, Sven Michael Olsen, was headed north on I-65 when the vehicle left the roadway Tuesday afternoon and struck the guardrail near the 46-mile marker. Both Olsens are said to be from Marietta, Georgia.
Caitlin Olsen was not wearing a seatbelt and was pronounced deceased at the scene.
No charges have been filed in this case.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Crestview man accused of exposing himself to 6th grader near bus stop
- Destin man charged with beating, biting and sexually assaulting woman
- Reminder: Drive safely during freezing conditions
- FDOT Initiating Winter Weather Operations