WKRG Staff - Ingredients:
- 1 head cabbage, shredded
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 6 ounces water chestnuts
- 4 green onions, diced
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 packs ramen noodles, chicken flavor
- 8 Tbsp. sesame seeds
Mix oil and vinegar and add the two seasoning packs from the ramen noodles. Crunch and toast ramen noodles and sesame seeds. Mix first four ingredients and toss with oil and vinegar mixture. Add noodles and sesame seeds right before serving.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Baldwin County School Officials hold meeting ahead of freezing weather
- Traffic Blog: Tuesday Jan. 16
- BREAKING: One Person Killed In Daphne House Fire
- Baldwin County schools relax dress code due to expected cold weather